Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Irregular cycle
    Hello,
    I have a question regarding PCOS.
    I am married for 5 years and we working on my pregancy. My doctor said that I have an pcos. I am taking medication for last 1 year but still I have an irregular cycle.
    When a woman can get pregnant in this kind of situation ?

Thank you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Irregular cycles and difficulties getting pregnant are common with PCOS. In trying to get pregnant, it is important you work closely with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 I started my period when I was 13. So for 5 years I have been waiting for it to settle into a pattern... and it hasn't. Sometimes it will be like every 10 days sometimes its 18 sometimes it 21 and sometimes its 31, but usually I find I'm on for 7 days off for 7 on for 7 and I can't cope,...

Irregular cycle [ 10 Answers ]

What should I do? I'm 18 and have an irregular period my period doesn't come that often and sometimes delays about 5-3 months sometimes more.. I asked my doctor once and I asked her if it was normal she said yes.. my boyfriend and I have unprotected sex and I usually buy the take home test and they...

Irregular cycle [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: In December 06 I missed 1 af,I got nothing for 5 weeks and then on jan 8th I got mild cramping and bleeding that lasted nearly two days,now I normally get mine for 3-4 days.But during the year my partner and I experienced a a lot of stress that played havoc with cycle--now tell me do...

Irregular cycle [ 4 Answers ]

The last time I got my period was back around aug. 17... it lasted for a about a week or so and I haven't had it since. I took a couple of home pregnancy tests and they all came back negative. I just went and took a blood test and still negative. However I still have some pregnancy symptoms. Sore...

Irregular cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know I am the mother of 2 young children I got my period but its irregular could I be pregnant.could using drugs affect my period

View more questions Search