Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2013, 05:16 AM
    Health Insurance Policy
    What is your opinion. I know what co-insurance is. A part of the plan is under study. Hospital is $500.00 deductible and than 30% co-insurance. Surgeon Fee is 30% co-insurance. The overall cost I guess would be a negotiated by the insurance company.
    . Rather than you having no insurance at all. The premium is $391.00 a month. Should we keeping looking for a better plan and better options?

Check out some similar questions!

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium o [ 1 Answers ]

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium of $25,000. The agency billed the client for the policy and is entitled to a commission of 20%. How do I do an adjusting journal entry for this question? Will it have two parts to it?

Switching from personal health insurance to my company's health insurance [ 4 Answers ]

I've been employed with my present company since 2009. I've paid for my own health insurance since 2009 (high deductible), though would like to switch to my company's health insurance. I was diagnosed with MS in June 2011 and it's a pre-existing condition. What do I need to know because of this...

Two health insurance policy for surgery and 2nd insurance not paying [ 1 Answers ]

Had hysterictomy in 08, In 09 got a bill from hospital saying 2nd insurance withdrew 2k stating that was my portion or my copay. Is this right? I tried to appeal and the insurance is sticking to it. My primary ended up paying 16k to the 2nd insurance only paying 600. What are my options. I have...

Health insurance policy which covers pre-existing disease-Kidney malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am suffering from Kidney problem. 90% of my kidneys are not functioning. Presently I don't have any Health insurance policy. Can any one tell me the information about the Health insurance policy, which covers the Pre-existing diseases. It would very helpful for me.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.