Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Respawn75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 01:12 AM
    Non-Mimic Look-Alike Butterfly Pair
    I am looking to find a pair of similar-looking butterflies that evolved in distant parts of the world (the more beautiful the better).

I can only seem to find examples of convergent butterfly evolution in the form of mimics from the same region.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 03:13 AM
    The closest I can think of are the Plain Tiger butterfly from Africa and the American Monarch. The plain Tiger is sometimes called the African Monarch. The Plain Tiger is on the left.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A pair of earing or a pair of shoe but make the girl beautiful. [ 1 Answers ]

Badly like to know this old movies. Prob in year 1980s or 1990s. Colour movie. Tale about a lady wearing a pair of shoe or a pair of earing instantly make her beautiful.. Bt in the end of the movie she throw it in the river.. Please help me find the title of this movie. Please. It's the only...

how do I wire a kicker Dx 200.4 to a pair 6x9 and pair 5 1/4 [ 0 Answers ]

How can I get the best proformance from a kicker Dx 200.4

How can a plant mimic an insects body [ 2 Answers ]

Plants often mimic female insects bodies to attract males to their flowers to pass on pollen so that the plant can be cross pollinated how does the plant do this when it doesn't have any vision

What can mimic Anemia? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been concerned that I have anemia. After some internet research it appeared I had a lot of the symptoms. Heart palpitations, pale skin, constant fatigue and weakness, occasional lightheadedness and I don't know if I would classify it as shortness of breath but something doesn't feel right with...

Ceiling fan/light mimic response [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 Hunter Breeze ceiling fans in adjacent bedrooms with remote controls. Either remote will operate both fans. Can you adjust the frequency on one of the units to prevent this mimic response? Prease advise.:rolleyes:

View more questions Search