Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mysterys800 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 08:57 PM
    Help! I need a song for my novel!
    So at school we are doing this project in language where we do something like a book report about the novel we read. After reading the novel we create an oral presentation about our novel. We put it all onto bristol board. We must include a summary of the book, important parts of the book, explain the theme of it, etc. But one of them is to choose a song that REPRESENTS the book in a way.
    The novel that I read is called "Alexandria of Africa" by Eric Walters.
    In case you don't know, the book is about a 15 year old girl named Alexandria who just wants to be rich and glamorous. She gets arrested for shoplifting, until the judge agrees to let her out of jail, she has to go to another part of the world to help an international charity. No family, no friends, and stuff. She goes to Kenya, Africa and she learns a lot about their culture and stuff. She later meets a girl named Ruth who is the same age as her who lives in Africa. The become friends, and their lifestyles are very different from one another. Not what Alexandria is used to since she just worries about how she looks. Until Ruths mother (who is pregnant) was about to have a baby and the baby couldn't come out which the mother and the baby were on a risk for death, Alexandria the only one who could sort of drive even though she didn't have a licence and was only 15 drove them to the hospital where the baby was successfully born. The baby was then named after Alexandria.

So does anyone know a good song that could represent this? I need it for tomorrow! Thanks for any help I get!

Check out some similar questions!

Rap song or hip hop song with a high-pitched female voice [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember all the details except that it was a rap song or hip hop song and it was in the years of (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 or 2005) if I'm correct it shows a man getting his grill fix it also has this females voice in the back ground Styles P - Good Times ( I Get High) - YouTube

Gospel song early 1990s in the song it says you don't have to leave here hungry [ 0 Answers ]

It is a gospel song in the early 1990s in the song course. You don't have to leave here hungry, I think gold city quaret did the song please help

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.