Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2013, 07:10 PM
    How to put ayprkie to sleep so I can cut her hail
    10 year old yorkie... tired of paying $50.00 every 2 months for a hair cut... how do I calm her down or a mild sleep so I can cut her hair...
    Thank you
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2013, 06:17 PM
    There really isn't a solution other than taking time and introducing it slowly. Seeing that she is 10years old, this may be an issue you just have to live with.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 06:24 PM
    You should not give her anything until you have checked with her vet about their recommendations.
    Human meds can be dangerous.
    I'm also inclined to ask, do you know how to safely groom your dog?
    If you have a groomer who can deal with her bounciness and treats her kindly then my suggestion would be to stick with her.
    Perhaps have her cut a little shorter to stretch the time between grooming appointments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to put a 12 month to sleep without a bottle [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 12 month old son (birthday was May 7) and for the past few months he has been going to sleep with his bottle. I know it's bad but it makes him happy. He can fall asleep on his own and puts himself back to sleep without the bottle but his milk is starting to spill(because he doesn't...

8month old has less sleep, can some one tell me how to put him to sleep [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my son is 8month and 2 week old; still I tie him when he is sleeping as he kicks the blanket in the night and gets cold…. If I keep the AC less then he sweat and won’t get good sleep. If I keep in un tied then he starts crawling or sits in night and won't sleep for long time can some one tell me...

Time to put a Baby to Sleep [ 6 Answers ]

I have a nine month old daughter. She is at daycare from 7:50 am to 5:10 pm. When she is there she is under a routine. Eats, naps, plays at the same time everyday. However when she comes home she is so unpredictable. Sometimes she is tired and wants to take a nap sometimes she will want to stay...

Put by dog to sleep don't know what to do [ 3 Answers ]

We just put my dog to sleep I'm 15 and my dog was my life... Help me out because I don't know where to turn

Dashund should I put dog to sleep. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone: I'm trying to make a decision is to put my 11 year old dachshund to sleep. She has many medical problems. The main one at the moment her frequent seizures. I took her to the vet and she gave me meds for her to make her comfortable. The vet feels with her current heart, weight...

View more questions Search