Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treveyon36789 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 06:04 PM
    Why are people desperate enough to buy ps4s off eBay for more that what they would pa
    I just never got this, but why is it that people get so desperate for a new game console that they paid more for one on eBay than what they would at place like Walmart. Why would you pay more than double what it's worth rather than waiting for a new shipment and paying regular price?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2013, 06:32 PM
    They are dumb... and don't have a life? Or a job?

They are just like the fools that camp out for a week outside the Apple store to be one of the first people to get a new iPhone you see on TV... when you can walk into the store a day or two later and get one easily.

I laugh at these people... while feeling sorry for them that this is high point of their life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I buy a car from a seller from another state and through eBay [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I contacted a seller to buy his car and he is from another state, he will ship the car to me in his expense and he wants the payment process to be done through eBay and he wants me to pay cash to Western Union office then to complete the application. I received an invoice from eBay...

Would You Buy This On eBay? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm always surprised at what some people collect... And as we have lived in Asia off & on, I'm going to put together the deals required to sell things on eBay & Amazon . One thing that my friend recommended was (here's a link to the one's the sold on eBay) Cowrie shells I'm always...

Success people with mono. Where can I buy? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been doing some research on monobenzone and I would like to try it to gradually lighten my skin. I don't want to be pale white, but I would like to have an Ashanti complexion, I'm like a Gabbi Union right now. Please let me know where to buy. Thanks!:cool:

How do people make 10,000 or more on eBay with a couple of hours [ 4 Answers ]

I hear this can be done in only a few hours. Is the true ?

View more questions Search