Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Nov 19, 2013, 05:00 PM
    Windows Media Player Disable Cover Art In Picture Library?
    I recently started using WMP for the SOLE PURPOSE of creating a media server so I can share various folders on my external with my roommates and out PS3. I use VLC player and Foobar for my media.

So I add my MUSIC folder to the MUSIC LIBRARY list... and it adds ALL my cover art to the PICTURE LIBRARY. Now my picture library is soooooo bogged down with stuff that doesn't even need to be there. I told it I wanted to add MUSIC to the MUSIC library. I didn't point my PICTURE library to my MUSIC folder. Why is this happening and how do I stop it??

On a very humorous SIDE NOTE: NONE OF MY ALBUM ART DISPLAYS IN MUSIC LIBRARY. LOLIEZ!
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Nov 20, 2013, 04:53 PM
    I have stumped the audience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a music player on my laptop other than Windows Media Player [ 3 Answers ]

@ scottgem this is for my laptop.. I have a new toshiba satellite laptop I don't like the windows media player because it don't have a serch or let me find other music so that I can put on my laptop so I'm asking what cind of player can I get that will let me get music NOT LIME WIER.. could I...

Videos won't play in Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center [ 0 Answers ]

I get an error message 'Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file' when I try to play any of my videos. I have tried to download 2 different Codec packs and still cannot play any videos. I read a suggestion to download VLC Media player, so I did, and it plays the videos but...

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Media player shows no picture in IE/FF [ 3 Answers ]

Helo Guys, I have a strange problem. I am trying to watch an online TV, Power Türk TV (click on TIKLA&IZLE in the upper right hand corner) and it gives sound but no image. I tried the site in both IE and Firefox but the result is the same. I have the latest versions of both browsers running...

Windows Media Player [ 1 Answers ]

I am very confused and every link WMP has doesn't solve my problem. I want to arrange my music library in order of either artist A-Z, or song title A-Z. How can I do this, and if you can, give me step by step info? I've tried what I could and so far nothing. I really appreciate your help.

View more questions Search