Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grammynan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 04:44 PM
    Black film on new white toilet seats
    We have lived in our new condo for four months and I regularly clean the toilets. Lately, the past three or four weeks, I have noticed a light black film on the seats that are most regularly used. It is easy to clean them up, but it is gross and I wonder whether it is something in the air or whether the plastic seats themselves could be emitting something. We heat with oil but have not had the furnace on much , aside from using it to heat the water. Any ideas?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Nov 20, 2013, 08:53 AM
    Hi GN

Have you replaced the AIR FILTER to the furnace since moving in? If not, it is a good idea at this time... see if that resolves the issue.

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old black and white film about leaving the earth [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember an old film about a bunch of people who leave the earth in a rocket ship called Exodus (I think). It was I think in black and white, not sure. I can't remember why people had to leave the Earth, maybe because the Earth's resources were all used up or some impending...

Find name of black and white film [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a black and white movie I saw years ago. It is about a father trying to bring up his sons but he goes out to work one day and someone reports him for leaving them alone and the boys get taken into foster care where they are separated and abused - one gets his legs broken I think....

Trying to find name of Old Black & White film [ 3 Answers ]

Help I am trying to find the name of a very old black and white romantic comedy. It is 2 stories 1 about children waiting in a waiting room to be born and each time a couple on earth has a baby one of the children leave the room. Along side this a couple (Think Mr & Mrs Bolton) fall out and the...

I am looking for the title of an old black and white film [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know who starred in the film, but basically it is a old black and white, the guy was married and his wife died and her ghost sits on the bridge at the end of the road. The guy remarries and his dead wife haunts the new one. In the end both wives die and sit on the bridge and plot how to...

Name of old Black&White fantasy film [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this from my childhood (we're talking about 33 years ago)... :p Movie is fantasy (knights and maidens and the sort). Live action with creatures done in the Ray Harryhausen style. Black and White. I only remember a few scenes. The Princess (?) has been kidnapped, and the hero...

View more questions Search