Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mummy23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 08:02 AM
    Scan shows baby test says no
    Need help asap, had a routine gnae app yesterday about period like cramps they done an internal scan and the doc assured me I was pregnant , the did a blood test and came back negative , they said it could be a fluid filled sac nowy head is every where, there taking me down next week for scan and more blood work what does this mean am I pregnant or did they make a big mistake somebody please help
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 19, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Sometimes the tests, blood or urine, don't come back positive until much later. Unfortunately you'll need to wait the results of the coming test. We can't really say anything more then you have already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 weeks but scan shows nothing ? [ 1 Answers ]

I went for an u/s 6 weeks after last menstrual period(last week). There was nothing. I went back a week later (today) so should be about 7 weeks but still nothing. Last period was on the 5 June 2013. The nurse told me to come back again next week. I am 100% sure of my lmp date. And my period is...

Baby scan qn [ 0 Answers ]

Had 36 + week scan doc just noticed mild dilation of the lateral ventricles they don't seem too concerned but are sending me for a detailed u\s what is the worst case scenario other than that baby boy very healthy hb 140 per min and weighs 6 pounds I'm really scared and just want to no will my baby...

Ford 2000 f250 7.3 power stroke run rough scan shows ebp low,high, [ 0 Answers ]

Was told to change ebp sensor front of engine, did not change a thing. Once engine warm up service engine light gose out. Now light stays on runs rough now told to replace temp sensor, was also told could be exhaust back pressure unit on the turbo?

Hcg urine test is positive but scan shows no gestation.what is the problem? [ 2 Answers ]

Hcg urine test is positive but scan shows no gestation.what is the problem?

View more questions Search