Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billhyers79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 09:52 PM
    Small dogs poops small soft piles a lot during the day on the floor
    I have a small dog who is pooping throughout the day on the carpet. Small amounts and they are soft in nature. She eats Iams chicken hard dog food with real chicken and brooth.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 18, 2013, 09:58 PM
    How old is the dog? Is she spayed? Is she, or was she, potty trained? Any changes in diet, routine, environment? When was the last vet appointment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have small box with two wires small white small red attached in series with ceiling f [ 1 Answers ]

Small box in series with light pull switch on ceiling fan. Lights would not burn until I took out box but not sure if is safe to leave box out. Any suggestions. Rick

I need a small help here, thanks a lot! [ 0 Answers ]

My only problem here with this question is the required number 2, "Costs of subcontracted work". How do I calculate out this number? For any answer, thanks a lot, much appreciated. Pearson Architectural Design began operations on January 2. The following activity was recorded in the company's...

Small Parking Lot Accident [ 10 Answers ]

I was getting out of the restaurant at a strip mall today, and I backed out my car. The parking lot was pretty small, and as I was backing out my car, I heard a small noise. I couldn't be sure if that was me touching the car next to me as I was slowly (1-2 mph on reverse) backing out or if it was...

Dog poops many times and in small amounts [ 13 Answers ]

Why does my dog poop several times a day and in smaller amounts? It is not runny and looks normal. He just goes often, almost every time we go out. He seems to be in good health. He is a cockapoo.

View more questions Search