Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prophecygirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Feb 12, 2005, 03:03 PM
    Webcam help
    I recently restored my PC, but when I went to install my webcam I realised I didn't have the cd that came with it, it's a logitech messenger, I went onto various logitech related sites to download the driver I needed and it keeps coming up with the same error message.. unable to find specific path setup.exe/ webrelease if anyone has advice id be grateful.. thanks
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Feb 15, 2005, 04:46 PM
    Go to www.logitech.com/index.cfm/us/en
    Select downloads and follow to your product. You should be able to download the latest software from there.
    prophecygirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Feb 16, 2005, 10:12 AM
    I had already given that site a go, but it came up with the same error messages as the others I tried.. thanks for helping though :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Webcam software for JL2005A [ 3 Answers ]

I have received a JL2005A digital camera as part of the deal for signing up to Which. There are two problems: 1. I need to locate the necessary software to make it work as a webcam. Instruction booklet says 'please refer to the instructions included with specific software package used'. The...

Webcam help [ 1 Answers ]

I pluged in my web cam and the computer sees it and then this window pop ups and says add a hardware 1.I press next 2.then you have (2) choises -install the hardware automatically - install a list or specific location I choose the first one 3. and then they...

Webcam streaming [ 2 Answers ]

I would be grateful if anyone could advise why I cannot get pictures from streaming webcams from a British ISP, Tesco.net. Whenever I try to use their connection the web page loads Java and then the pictures go blank and then everything just hangs. I have to close everything down and restart. If...

View more questions Search