Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faneshwar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 02:36 PM
    What are the basic functions of a manager?
    What are the basic functions of a manager? How does managerial economics hekp him in achieving his organisational goals?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 30, 2007, 02:37 PM
    manager - Definitions from Dictionary.com

Manager
    irfan110 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Faneshwar
    What are the basic functions of a manager? How does managerial economics hekp him in achieving his organisational goals?
    Manager means to "manage" things or any kind of work to manage it proper manner in respect of companies policies if some makes change to get company's in favour to create the good self oriente presentation to convince the higher management to turn on profitably strategy.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 9, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Hello fan:

Sounds like homework, but I'll give you my answer anyway. A manager's job is to run the show.

excon
    westlundm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Generically speaking, a manager is responsible and accountable for managing (planning, organizing, leading, change management) an entity's resources (Human, Capital, Intangibles) to meet the objectives set by the Board or similar authority. The term manager represents a broad spectrum of job titles from assistant manager all the way to the Chief Executive Officer, the top position in the company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What a real manager should be? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! Can you name the most essential qualities a real manager should have? Or everything depends upon the situation and people he works with?

Composition Functions and Inverse Functions [ 3 Answers ]

Wow! These things are boogers! :eek: any way to make these things easier?

The Manager [ 2 Answers ]

My manager was recently let go from his job, for allegedly grabbing another employee by her waist and then touching her. He didn't do it, and she has no proof that he did, so when he wins in court, will the owner of the business and his employees have to give him his job back? By Tennessee law,...

Task Manager Help please [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I want to open task manager it says "task manager has been disabled by your administrator" can someone please tell me how to enable it? Thanks in advance :)

Device manager [ 4 Answers ]

I know now a little about IRQs and DMAs but I'm having problems about what IOs do. Thank you

View more questions Search