Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ellieiscool4500 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 11:43 AM
    Horrible girl
    There is a girl at school who thinks she is so cool. She got into a verbal fight with my friend a few weeks ago and she has been horrible to my two friends and me, because my other friend and I are friends with the girl she got into an argument with. Sometimes she walks up to our desk and "accidentally" knocks my ruler of the desk and stamps on it, other times she is just plain mean. It is a horrible feeling for my friends and me and we want it to stop! HELP!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2013, 11:50 AM
    You talk with the teacher after class... most schools have anti-bully policies in effect. But they can't do anything if they don't know about it. And Teachers and administrators rarely would see it unless someone tells them. They are occupied doing many other things.

Don't just assume the teacher see's it. Because they might not.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 19, 2013, 09:17 PM
    Talk to your teacher or counselor. They will keep an eye out for this type of behavior. You can even leave your teacher a note.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

Horrible Person... What Should I Do? [ 12 Answers ]

OK... I already accept that what I am about to talk about is horrible, and that I'm a horrible person for it. I already know that, so could you please not rag on me about how terrible I am? I just need some advice... HERE WE GO!. I've been married a little over 3 years now. For forum purposes,...

12 y/o girl - horrible mouth! Is close to being sent away [ 24 Answers ]

I tried to keep it short - skip important details. I can answer any questions. Just trust it was a bad situation and a long custody battle that crossed state lines. My boyfriend gained custody of his 3 children roughly 7 months ago after 5 years. We've been together 2, they separated after years...

Was it really that horrible? [ 8 Answers ]

K so this is a really long story, but I'll try to cut it short So last year I was 15, and I became friends with a girl, that introduced me to her friend, who was 40 years old, that actually paid her for sex whenever she needed money. Well when I met the guy I didn't know and he ended up paying me...

Horrible acne [ 7 Answers ]

I have to go somewhere in a few hours; what's the most quick fix for a giant pimple?? :(

View more questions Search