Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pioji Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 10:50 AM
    Has anyone here tried Insanity Workout?
    I am in my 3 week of Insanity, today I have my 15day Fit Test.
    Obviously I do not see any big changes, its only been 2 weeks, but I do feel better, and I am not doing the diet they give you, I am just watching what I eat, no pop, no fast food, eat smaller portions, water all day.
    I know they say watch the inches and not the weight, but I do want to loose some weight, I have heard that you loose more weight in the 2nd month, is this true?
    Any tips will help me! :)
    Another thing, I noticed it works a lot your legs, hips and butt, but not so much your abs, although he says "keep your core tight" all the time we do not do abs workout, they say you actually are working all of it but I don't get that burning abs, like I get in my legs and butt.

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

How does Insanity workout work? [ 3 Answers ]

I am thinking of getting the Insanity workout 10 dvds, but my question is... if it is in 60 days and only 10 dvds. Do I have to keep repeating them or what is the deal? Anyone..

Right Wing Insanity [ 187 Answers ]

Hello: A while back I heard that the candidate for governor of Florida was advocating drug testing for welfare recipients... I laughed and laughed and laughed... THAT stuff doesn't happen in THIS country... We have a Constitution, for crying out loud.. That guy will NEVER get elected... And,...

Insanity [ 3 Answers ]

How does one get an insane wife committed?

Government insanity [ 242 Answers ]

Ahhh... our ever-efficient government strikes again. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090929/ap_on_re_us/us_baby_sitter_backlash_mich A couple of questions. 1) Who is the schmuck that complained that his neighbor was watching other people's kids? I want to find that idiot and just...

Government Insanity, The Sequel [ 3 Answers ]

This one really makes me mad, after months of being told that everyone should get the H1N1 vaccine, now we are told that only "priority groups" will get their vaccine first. Some of these useful, productive citizens include Guantanamo Bay detainees and prisoners in British Columbia. Nice to see the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search