Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paresh desai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 09:51 AM
    Average profit for calculating goodwill
    Which entry will be deducted from profit for calculating average profit
    rehmanvohra Posts: 739, Reputation: 27

Nov 19, 2013, 12:09 AM
    Deduct extra ordinary items such as non recurring transactions, e.g. fire claim

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calculating Profit [ 1 Answers ]

Baker’s Bread Shop was established on 1 April 2013 with an initial investment of $200 000 by the owner. The owner purchased land and building to use for the business which was funded partly by the owners’ initial investment and a mortgage which is due and payable in 2015. During the first month of...

Average profit [ 1 Answers ]

given P(x) = 1/2x^2 + 400x - 5000, find average profit, the minimum average profit and the x value

Getting a display for calculating average value [ 6 Answers ]

Below you can see that I have a C++ program that should calculate and display the average value to the user, but after entering numbers for calculation the output will not display average. Help! #include<iostream> using namespace std; class average { private: int arr; // Variable to...

Calculating Gross Profit % [ 1 Answers ]

So I was just wondering, calculating the gross profit % The formula is COGS/ Sales *100 What I want to know is for the sales, is it divided by just sales or total revenue (sale +Other Income)?

Calculating Profit Margin [ 3 Answers ]

Profit Margin = Net Income / Revenue A company reported net income of $37,925 and net sales of $390,000 for the current year. Calculate the profit margin and interpret the result. Assume that the company competitors’ average profit margin is 15%. 15% = $37,925/$390,000 .5689/$390,000

View more questions Search