Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John chuks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2013, 09:38 AM
    How to write a company profile?
    I needed a loan from the bank to boost my company business and one of the requrement is company profile.
    My company is just one year old.
    Please I need help.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2013, 09:51 AM
    Just write a simple and direct fact sheet about your company including a clear and concise description of your company. Important to a financial institution would be the ownership and management structure, your purpose, your market and things of that nature.

While not a marketing piece, make it appealing and recognize you are selling the financers on your business. At the same time, don't over sell them with a bunch of esoteric silliness.

I would recommend looking at competitor websites for an idea of the type of general information that might be included.

If they want financial information, ask what they would specifically like to see and ask for examples.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2013, 09:57 AM
    Here's one example (but not the best I've ever seen) --

Company Profile Example

If you Google "example company profile" (without quote marks), you should be able to find a few more. Also, the business section at your library should have a book on how to write a profile and will show samples.

Oh, here are some more --

http://www.ivc-online.com/upload/IVC..._Samples12.pdf

Keep it simple, especially since the company is young.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I write a company profile [ 1 Answers ]

Am mainza.just registered a company in my country that is zambia. And I want to market my company that will be dealing in mechanicle, electricle,civil engineering and geeral works and services

How can I write a good company profile as my company is ajuice processing company? [ 1 Answers ]

We produce juice from natural fruiits and tomato sauce

How can I write a good company profile as my company is building constructions [ 1 Answers ]

My name is getu How can I write a good company profile as my company is building constructions

How can I write a good company profile as my company deals in debt collections. [ 1 Answers ]

Am setting up a company dealing in debt collections. Am an accountant and my partner is an attorney- lawyer. We want to contact banks, hospital insurance hotels and persons as doctors.

View more questions Search