Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vegan64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2013, 05:13 AM
    Is there a router that accepts a Verizon modem V620
    Looking for a router that I can still use my Verizon V 620 modem.

Check out some similar questions!

Verizon USB modem account [ 1 Answers ]

I have the original Verizon internet plan with the USB modem that is Unlimited. The REAL unlimited plan. I had someone offer money one time to switch my account to his name. Is it possible to actually do this? I have been thinking of getting rid of it since I no longer travel, but I feel like...

Can a Verizon wireless router be used with another ISP? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Westell Versalink model 327w wireless router I got through Verizon a while back when I was going get the internet set up at my wife's buiness. We never ended up getting the internet hooked up for one reason or another & dropped Verizon as the carrier. I now have DSL service...

Broadband Modem & Modem with Router (DSL-2640B) [ 1 Answers ]

When I'm connecting broadband using D-Link ADSL broadband Modem, the connected computer will connect to Internet after verifying username and password. If I'll replace that modem with D-Link DSL-2640B (A broadband ADSL Modem WiFi router) then will this router can connect to Internet automaticall...

Wireless router that accepts verizon usb aircard [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a wireless router that accepts a Verizon USB aircard so I can use that aircard for a home wireless network?

DSL Connection by Verizon Router and DHCP [ 2 Answers ]

We have a dsl connection to the verizon westell router/firewall. I want to have the best access possible using desktop remote(DR). What would be the best course of connection when setting up these PCs and Server. I want to setup the server to control dhcp and Active directory. We are getting...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.