Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nkadro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2013, 11:25 AM
    Sweaty palms
    Hello my name is NIkhil ,
    I am 27 yrs old, earlier I never had this problem of sweaty palms but recently from few months I have these sweaty palms.Can you please tell me the cause and remedy for the same.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 15, 2013, 01:10 PM
    Sweating from certain parts of the body more than others and more than most people is so common that doctors just don't study it. It seems to be a complicated set of instructions from the brain, partly based on anxiety and subsequent adrenaline production. In other words, a lot of sweat isn't from heat and physical exertion, but from nervousness.
    There's a one in a million chance that something is wrong in your brain, but that is just not usually the case!
    As you age, your entire body chemistry is in constant adjustment, mostly of things like growth hormones and for men, testosterone, and for women, all the menstrual hormones.
    These all can have an effect on how you sweat.
    I remember that I started sweating under my arms long before any of my friends did, and it was embarrassing. Anti-perspirant didn't work. You could try a roll on one. Peroxide is drying. You could even try an astringent like a hemorrhoid cream on your hands. Try anything that dries.
    Keep a soft cotton cloth handy at all times, one in each pocket or purse, for drying them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweaty palms [ 0 Answers ]

Hey guys well I need your help! I sweat from my hands and its very emberesing! Like every time I shake someone's hand, I'm like grab my pinky! My friend are supportive and my family but its emberesing! And my boyfriend tries to grad my hand but I say no because of that! Anyone want to tell me what...

Sweaty palm [ 0 Answers ]

Please tell me the easiest way to cure your sweaty palm.

Sweaty palms and heat through whole body in class - why? [ 1 Answers ]

I was in math class, perfectly normal but once my teacher called my name , I started to get sweaty palms and heat went through my whole body and I started to twitch o.OHe just said my name and I went totally bonkers... Why ?

View more questions Search