Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovely_Mommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 09:40 PM
    Dna testing
    I had a DNA test done recently and the man I had tested turned out not to be the father , if that's the case then why are we going back to court?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 15, 2013, 05:33 AM
    Umm, sorry but we can't read minds. Since you gave us no background about a) why you had a test done, b) why you were in court in the first place c) whether the test was court ordered, d) what was said on your last court session or any other details. There is no way we can answer this.

If you want us to help, fill in the blanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dna testing [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a dna test you can get done while you are pregnant

Dna testing [ 2 Answers ]

If I just found out that I might have a child, can I get a court ordered dna test and is there a time frame to get it done?

DNA testing [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know what can cause a paternity test to come out with a negative from chewing tobacco or brushing you teeth. :eek:

Dna testing [ 4 Answers ]

My children were born in Texas, we got court ordered child support through the Texas courts, then my ex- moved to Nebraska and is now telling me that one of my children isn't mine, How do I a court ordered dna test? Will I have to go to Nebraska? Or will she have to come here

Dna Testing [ 10 Answers ]

Can you have someone take a DNA test while in Jail? Can you have someone sign a birth certificate while in Jail?

View more questions Search