Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickym22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 08:16 PM
    Ask a doll expert
    I am looking for a doll that I bought for my daughter in about 1983/1984. I don't know what it was called but I do believe it was a fairly popular doll. It was only about 10 inches tall, a soft 'bean' filled body that is dark pink with small white polka dots on it. The doll did not come with any clothing, it had a plastic head with blonde curly hair. If anyone knows what doll I am referring to,could you please tell me the name of it! I am trying to find one for my granddaughter that is soon to be a year old! Thanks for any help anyone can provide to me, I appreciate it!
    Shellyleigh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2013, 02:19 PM
    I think you're talking about drowsy. I think she was made by ideal. She had blond curly hair. Soft pink body with polka dots, she looked sleepy. In the 80's they also made her with different color fabric bodies. I hope this helps.
    Shellyleigh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2013, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyleigh View Post
    I think you're talking about drowsy. I think she was made by ideal. She had blond curly hair. Soft pink body with polka dots, she looked sleepy. In the 80's they also made her with different color fabric bodies. I hope this helps.
    she was first made in the 60's. She was my favorite doll. When they reintroduced her in the 80's, I bought my daughter one. Although the newer dolls weren't made as nicely as the original, they still were loved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doll expert [ 0 Answers ]

In 1958, I was given a doll about 12" tall, plastic. Straight long red/orange hair with bangs. Big emerald green eyes. Freckles. Wearing a white fuzzy sweater and turquoise blue pants. She was like a teenager. Can you identify this doll? She is long gone, but I have been searching trying to...

Ask doll expert [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me where I can get this doll? Suri cruise Bought it on may 2012 and it is seen online with her on a rainy day with her mother katie holmes... I will put the link. http://celebbabylaundry.com/2012/05/katie-holmes-suri-cruises-rainy-shopping-day/

Doll expert? [ 0 Answers ]

Would you be able to tell me a bit about these 2 dolls? How old they are and what sort of price I could sell them for? The photos are here on this link http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l620/shabbytigervintage/antique dolls/

Ask a doll expert [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for information on a doll - she has a cast for one arm and a cast for one leg, crutches and a small roll of medical tape - she is about 12" and the marking on her neck is first row - "1" second row "2 - B" last row, "2". Any information would be appreciated, I think she was made in the 50's...

View more questions Search