Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gunner201 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 07:25 PM
    2005 ford taurus started car and it started beeping and brake message appeared
    2005 ford taurus I started the car it started beeping and brake message appeared then went off a mile into the ride all dash lights came on and went off but the car runs fine
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2013, 07:28 AM
    . Check the alternator. When a Christmas Tree of lights appear on the dash, it is often a sign the alternator's brushes are worn down too far--easy to replace, unless you have a Duratec engine.

. Check for codes--PCM and ABS. This may require getting hold of an ABS Code Reader. You may want to remove and clean the ABS sensor on each wheel with WD-40. Removal usually requires a Torx E8 socket. I've also seen a bad VSS cause a lot of codes to be thrown and dash lights come on, when they fail on Fords (usually trucks, however).

. Check the fluid level in the brake master cylinder reservoir.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small red vaginal bumps that appeared when period started [ 1 Answers ]

Started my period a few days ago and shortly after noticed two small red bumps on my inner right vaginal lip. They are a little painful and uncomfortable and burn if pee touchesthem. They do not however have any type of head on them. Please help!

How many spark plugs do I need for a 2005 Ford Taurus? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L. How many spark plugs do I need to buy to replace them all for this particular vehicle? Iv'e learned that each vehicle is different in numbers of spark plugs they consist of. How many spark plugs does a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L have?

Firing order for a 2005 ford taurus [ 1 Answers ]

2005 ford taurus firing order

Spark plugs removal on a 2005 ford taurus V6 3.0L [ 1 Answers ]

On this car, there are three plugs located in the front, and three located on the back of the motor (location), which is covered by the intake manifold. Is there an easy way to get to these spark plugs without removing the intake? Or do you recommend going to the dealer for this type of tune-up? Is...

View more questions Search