Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronique Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 05:08 PM
    Auto repair
    I would like a sample letter to solicit business from other businesses that need their cars maintained

Check out some similar questions!

Auto repair [ 2 Answers ]

I was at the car dealer doing the oil change today. They tell me my left and right rear connecting lines are rusted and needs to be replaced with left and right rear wheel cylinder. Is that something I need to get done right away or can I wait. They are charging $461 for the job. Should I bring...

Auto repair [ 1 Answers ]

I have honda civic 2000 lx. I had a check engine light on, so two months ago I replaced exhaust manifold, converter, and O2 sensor. Check engine light went away. It is back after 4000 miles. I did not change the second O2 sensor which is down in the converter. What could be the problem? Thanks

Auto repair [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the timing specs for a 2001 Dawoo Lagana. Repair manuals are not readily available. A "mechanic" changing the water pump moved the crank shaft pulley and messed up the timing. This is my daughter's vehicle. She is a college student with three children and a very limited income....

Auto repair [ 1 Answers ]

Yes, I have a 1992 Lincoln Continental with a 3.8 L injected V6. The problem I'm having is the transmission shifts good but slow and only if I accelerate it will shift smoothly into next gear. Do I have a exhaust problem or vacuum loss at the transmission. ...

Auto Repair [ 2 Answers ]

God Bless You all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year; If I don't chat with you all before the month is over with. Don't let nothing keep you from serving GOD.My Queastion, I have a 1999, 300m, which is out of timing, because of the belt teeth coming off. How do I set it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.