Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tess17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 02:46 PM
    Little stinky white balls out of vagina?
    Hello, I'm 19 and I have been with the same partner for 2 years now.
    Since a few weeks ago there have been these little white balls coming out of my vagina ( first noticed it after having intercourse.on my partner we first saw the balls) and around that time we started to notice an odd smell.
    It hasent stop since... And my vagina itches most of the time to lately.
    I tought maybe an yeast infection... but it sais that they don't have odd smells... really don't know what it is... if anyone knows please reply.
    Thanks.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Nov 14, 2013, 03:33 PM
    You need to see a gynecologist. There may be nothing to it or it could be something serious. It does sound like it may be a yeast infection. Odor and discharge are symptoms. So is the itching.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the little white balls in my kitchen faucet head [ 2 Answers ]

I sometimes loose water pressure sometimes to a dribble from both hot and cold water.I have a single faucet with a single off,on value.I took the hose connected to the faucet head apart and noticed little white balls similar to small white styrofoam you find a packaging.I cleaned it and my water...

What is the probability that all balls are white? [ 4 Answers ]

given that a bag contains 4 balls and 2 balls are drawen at random and both found to be white

Micro balls in Fair and White exclusive. [ 2 Answers ]

Guys,I just opened another bottle of F&W Exclusive and when I rubbed it on both hands,I felt some micro balls in it... like it wasn't mixed well or so. What could it be?

A box contains n white balls and m blue balls. Balls are drawn at random and with rep [ 1 Answers ]

A box contains n white balls and m blue balls. Balls are drawn at random and with replacement until a blue ball is drawn. What is the probability that (a) exactly n draws are required (b) At least n draws are required.

View more questions Search