Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Griseldah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 12:16 PM
    A diploid cell in the female (oocyte) undergoes meiosis I and II and produces how man
    A diploid cell in the female (oocyte) undergoes meiosis I and II and produces how many eggs? Be careful. Four cells result, but they combine to form how many eggs?

I'm not sure but I think 1 egg is produced and four cells combine for 3 eggs.

Check out some similar questions!

A 7 kg object undergoes an acceleration of 1.9 m/s2. [ 2 Answers ]

A 7 kg object undergoes an acceleration of 1.9 m/s2. (a) What is the magnitude of the resultant force acting on it? _____ N (b) If this same force is applied to a 5 kg object, what acceleration is produced? _____ m/s2

My boyfriends cell phone shows long calls to a female. What do I do? [ 13 Answers ]

When I arrived home one evening, he was talking to someone on his cell phone. He continued the conversation for another 10 minutes with me sitting by him on the couch. When I asked him who it was, he said, "Why does it matter?" He finally told me it was a lady from work and she was just a...

White blood cell count worsening. 24 Female. Cause unknown [ 5 Answers ]

I went for a medical and elevated levels of white blood cells were found, they also found blood and protein in my eurine... it has been a year and the blood cell count is six times worse... I have been for a cystoscopy, colonoscopy and sonar nothing comes up,I have now been referred to a...

How drawing the diagram of a diploid cell with one chromosome pair undergoing mitosis [ 1 Answers ]

How should I drawing a digram of a diploid cell with one chromosome pair undergoing mitosis and diagram an identical cell undergoing meiosis. Please help me how to drawing these diagrams. Thank you :)

Why do I have female looking breasts and I am a man. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 17 yrs old soon to be 18 yrs and I have been having this problem since I was in the 8th grade and thought that at first it was adolescence kicking in and its been a few years now and they keep getting bigger each year and its keeps me at a very bad position because its very embarrassing for a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.