Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lance31359 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 12:03 PM
    Plastic piece construction set from late 60's/early 70's
    I had a set where there were square (2" sides) and triangular frames that fit together tongue and groove, with connectors for corners, along with various things that would snap into the frames (skylights, clear and opaque window and wall materials, etc.) This was great for crating various archtectural designs. I cannot recall who made it or what it was called.

Can anyone direct me as to what this may have been sold as?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 21, 2013, 11:30 AM
    Possibly a Super City set?
    Super City is made of plastic frames which connect at the edges with grooves and studs into which fit a variety of wall panels. Frames can be connected at right angles by grooved and flanged columns. Frames are primarily square with some rectangles (half squares) and triangles (diagonally halved rectangles). The inserts are mostly wall finishes in either thin textured and coloured opaque plastic or windows in coloured (and sometimes textured) transparent plastic.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_City_(toy)
    (good links on the bottom of the Wiki page... )
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 4, 2013, 12:19 PM
    Hmm, tried to edit my above post, can't seem to do it... the link I provided was missing a parenthesis. (just tried to include it here, same thing, weird..) When you go to that link click on 'did you mean Super City (toy)' ....

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's tiny teddy bear play set? [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of this little teddy bear play set I had when I was about 4 or 5 years old. The best way I can describe it is that it was a little plastic village of tiny bears the size of a penny. It came with a few tiny houses and a little ice cream parlor. You could fit one or two...

Horror read in the late 80's early 90's set in a small village in england or wales [ 0 Answers ]

A young man goes to the village and they have a village fair and after the fair people start going mad and killing each other the village is isloated. It turns out that the farmer used the meat from a mad cow.

Children fantasy movie set in late 80's early 90's I think! [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to find this children's fantasy movie I watched when I was little. I only remember glimpses of this movie about a young boy who enters this fantasy land and enters this kingdom of which he steals an object out of a big glass casing! That's all I remember. The movie must have been set...

View more questions Search