Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almaw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 10:44 AM
    How do I get free scholarship chance?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 30, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Most scholarships are indeed free, you do not pay them back as you would a student loan.

Now, how to get one? You must have very good grades and apply for scholarships. Your school counselor can help you find scholarships available for your particular area of study/interest.
    elaraki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 12:34 PM
    Hi: I'm Sundanese student I have Msc in Medical laboratory sciences and ineed to free scholarship for PhD-preparation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Scholarship [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Nigerian and I wish to study in the us?uk.Are there any scholarshps by a body like commonwealth, united nations etc that would take care of my tuition, feeding, transportation, accommodation,fees etc through my four years of study?

Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm a portuguese student and I'm finishing my law course. I want to do a master of law in europe but I can't find scholarships to portuguese students. Do you know where can I found information about that? Thanks

View more questions Search