Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    upintheskyguy420man Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2013, 11:02 PM
    Would Ginkgo Biloba be bad for someone with a head injury?
    I was hit in the head with a hammer not long ago. I also have a cyst somewhere in my head. Any thoughts on positive or negative affects are quite welcome. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 13, 2013, 11:39 PM
    Wont make any difference.
    Have you seen a doctor with your concerns ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ginkgo biloba [ 1 Answers ]

Taking ginkgo biloba could you fail I drug test the pills are made by a company named naka

Head Injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, About 3 years ago I was involved in a fight and got hit in the head with a glass bottle and started bleeding. An ambulance was on the scene and recommended I go to the hospital. But I did not go. The paramedics cleaned up the injury and wrapped my head. 3 years later (this past...

Ginkgo biloba [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering about the origin and natural role of the chemical compounds present in Ginkgo biloba. I am well aware of their medicinal properties, but why are these chemicals (flavonoid glycosides and ginkgolide) present in the plant? What are their ecological pruposes? Thank you

Taking Ginkgo Biloba [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently taking Ginkgo Biloba and also wanted to start taking a diet pill. The diet pill I wanted to start taking is Zantrex-3. Is it OK to mix the two or should I not take the diet pills in conjunction with the Ginkgo? I have done a little research about what not to take with...

View more questions Search