Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    astronauttobe1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2013, 06:27 PM
    How long will it take the sun to burn off the fog if it can supply Q =40 J s-1 to the
    How long will it take the sun to burn off the fog if it can supply Q =40 J s-1 to the 1 m3 of air with fog?
    Celine91 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Nov 14, 2013, 04:38 AM
    q = 113 joules (energy required to evaporate all liquid water in 1m3 of fog)

* refer to your other post on how we calculated this energy.

if it is given that sun can supply Q =40 J s-1, then it needs 113/40 = 2.825 sec to burn off 1m3 of air with fog.

==> Answer = 2.825 sec for the sun to burn off 1m3 of air with fog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sun burn [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people, Quick question? My mom gets a very bad rash like reaction when she is exposed to the sun. Lately she has been getting this rash like condition even when not in the sun. Her arms, face, and neck get swollen as well. Almost kind of like a sun burn. Does anyone know what...

Sun burn [ 1 Answers ]

How to eliminate cream burn (dark patches) and dark spot on the face

Sun burn in my face [ 1 Answers ]

HELLO! I have a big problem to my face I got sun burn in my face that makes my face skin so black so I bleach my face by using white henna but instead becomes white it makes my face some part are white some are still black,my face is not blend in color. Please I need your help.Thanks Regards...

Hi there. I have a bad sun burn. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have a bad sun and do not now how to get rid of it. If you have any advice On how to get rid of it I would be very grateful... so please help me... :( :(

Sun burn [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody, Recently I had very bad sunburn. And the exposed part of my body is darker then the covered parts, it includes my arms, legs, face and neck. Please help :(

View more questions Search