Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pray476 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2013, 11:48 AM
    I am looking for a honest work at home program I am 60 just something to add to my in
    Hi I am looking for a honest work from home program I am 60 yrs I know some what about the internet just need to add to my income?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 13, 2013, 11:59 AM
    There are very few work-at-home jobs that are not scams. One thing you can do, if you are a good typist and even editor, is type/edit papers for area high school and college students. Much of this can be done on the computer via email and MS Word, and by phone.

This used to be an annual and very useful book, but her most recent edition is 2009. You may find some useful ideas in it. It should be available from your local public library as on their shelves or through interlibrary loan (and scroll down to note other work-at-home books) --

The Work at Home Sourcebook: Lynie Arden: 9780911781205: Amazon.com: Books

Please be aware that there are websites that offer amazing income for working at home doing "easy" jobs, but demand an up-front fee. These are scams. Never send anyone money with the hope of making money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of work would it require to add amp (more power) to your home? [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of work would it require to add amp (more power) to your home? Does it require the whole house being done? Can you add one area only like central A/C?

Program not in add/remove [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there here we go right a friend of mine has downloaded and antivirus called antivir and it is not in add/remove and you cannot delete the .exe file as she gets access denied and I cannot remember the command line to do it so could someone give me a hand please. Thanks mat

Honest Review of What and What doesn't work (I'm a skin lightening vet) [ 32 Answers ]

I've been lightening my skin since I was 16. I was on the old Yahoo brightskin forums, and all the other forums way back when Hydroquinone 4%: Defintely worked. Gave my skin a beautiful glow. Couldn't afford to keep buying it since I don't have insurance that covers dermatology anymore....

Add Emove program in xp [ 1 Answers ]

Need help restoring missing remove button in add\remove program I am using XP Sp2 IE7

View more questions Search