NaOH solution. Calculate the volume of sodium hydroxide needed to
    Neutralize the acid.
    neodarwinian Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2013, 07:44 PM
    Simple equality.

M1V1 = M2V2
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Dec 22, 2013, 11:06 AM
    First write a balanced equation of the reaction. From here, u will get the moles of the acid and alkali. Now use this equation: MV/n of acid = MV/n of alkali. Here, M is concentration V is volume, and n is moles. Solve the equation to get your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you work out the volume of acid needed to neutralize a reaction [ 0 Answers ]

How do I work out the volume of acid needed to neutralize a reaction NaOH and HCL??

How much sodium hydroxide would I need to neutralize 1ltr of hydrochloric acid? [ 0 Answers ]

It would be great if someone could help me with this answer. If just the answer is given can you please explain how you got the answer? Or if you're going to explain to me how to get the answer, can you explain in a very simple way and let me know if the answer is right afterwards? (I have a...

How many moles of NaOH are needed to neutralize the acid? [ 17 Answers ]

A 38mL solution 0.026M solution of HCl reacts with a 0.032M NaOH. HCl+NaOH=NaCl+H2O number of moles of HCl originally present is 0.000988moles. how many moles of NaOH are needed to neutralize the acid??? Please show me how to do this and , Please give me answer. Please..

View more questions Search