Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rwhjr76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2013, 05:56 PM
    Help with Bios RSS210
    I bought it from Ebay about 2 yrs ago, and just set it aside. Ive tried connecting wirelessly and direct by cord. Ive also tried running Rain Gauge and Anenometer off A/c and D/C power. Please help, it's the coolest wx device Ive seen (at least I can afford). Thank you, RWH in Orrville, OH

Check out some similar questions!

Bios IC [ 2 Answers ]

I want to locate where is the BIOS IC of my laptop so that I can study it but I cannot locate it... Could you tell me where is the bios IC on my motherboard? My laptop is Toshiba satellite SA10-S703...

Bios [ 1 Answers ]

HELP I just bought myself a new CPU and cooling fan but it only runs at 3000rpm it supposed to go twice that speed (which I need it to) since my system hits 40-50'c in a matter of minutes, I asked my dealer about it they said I had to change the settings in my BIOS to get the fan to go faster but...

Bios [ 3 Answers ]

How to I get to it on a compaq deskpro

How do I get into by BIOS? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I would like to change my boot sequence so that my computer will try to boot from CD-ROM first. I have done everything in last few days to get into BIOS (F1, F2, F9, F10, shift-control-del... ) but wasn't successful. Can anyone help me? I have a COMPAQ Presario notebook 1715CA. My...

Bios [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have an IBM laptop computer (Type 2656) and the system board crashed so I lost all my info. I have insurance so I sent it to get fixed. My problem is that since IBM places their recovery information on a partitioned part of my hard drive... I now do not have it. My hard drive has been...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.