Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ckit3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2013, 11:35 AM
    80's anime series serial show
    Its driving me crazy lately but I can not find the name of this anime series I used to watch I believe in the 80's. It was a bunch of shows a different one on each day-one was about this group of warriors-3 or 4-protecting this princess who had aurakinetic powers. They were all vying for her favors as well. One was sort of a monkey-king type. They were travelling through space I believe and the warriors were chosen to protect the princess,though the monkey king type did not want the job. I can not find it anywhere.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 12, 2013, 09:42 PM
    Spaceketeers
    a.k.a. Saiyuki Starzinger
    a.k.a. Starzinger

View Intro

---

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsmans series 675 series model 580.752193 serial 1017561685 [ 2 Answers ]

It has been sitting for a while and had dirt dobber in gas line

90's anime series [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for an anime series that I used to watch as a kid in the early 90's. It is about a little girl who is either an orphan or just abandoned by her parents, who grows up in an orphanage/foster home. However, the lady who runs the home is really mean and mistreats the poor little...

80's or early 90's anime (I think) series... [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching an episode of some anime (if I remember correctly) series as a kid, but I despite numerous lenghty search attempts, I haven't been able to find out what the series might be. It was shown probably on Sky Channel or Super Channel. The episode had some sort of race, with girls...

Old Anime Series [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch a series when I was small, It involves a human girl who has to find the last human city in the world. She was kept save for a few years in cryostatis by a robot pod, that could talk. And she gets help from a fat humanoid lion who can talk who can transform into a musculair lion,...

Anime TV series [ 6 Answers ]

I used to watch this anime series on cartoon networks toonami section before it was a separate channel on a firday night (it was the only time toonami was on n it was the only night c/n was on late) about space pirates and princesses n a really funny blonde girl can you remember what its called?...

View more questions Search