Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iLuvReading Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2013, 05:47 AM
    How To Replace a Deleted Bookmark Folder in Google Chrome
    Well actually I deleted my folder in the bookmarks tab ACCIDENTALLY and it had all the useful URLs saved in it! Now how do I replace it? Please help!
    P.S. The Browser is Google Chrome.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 12, 2013, 05:49 AM
    Did you check the Recycle bin?
    iLuvReading Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2013, 12:10 AM
    Well actually I consulted my uncle, and he replaced it somehow before I checked for your answer. So Thanks for answering and sorry because I'm seeing it after the problem got solved :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Google chrome, [ 2 Answers ]

Does Google chrome have a shortcut feature to add something to the desktop, I can't seem to be able to drag and drop in my window

Google chrome problem [ 0 Answers ]

I am a newb on web coding, I am not quite sure why this happened bcs I am pretty sure it was fine. The thing is that everything was displaced on my website. I have tried back tracking what changes I did, I updated the main picture, I added a code to fix a nav bar problem, I switched everything back...

Google Chrome [ 2 Answers ]

On Google chrome, whenever I bookmark a website it is bookmarked until I turn the computer off. When I turn it back on all of the websites that were bookmarked are gone.

I need history... But I use Google chrome [ 2 Answers ]

I need history... I use Google chrome so I don't know were to find it. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search