Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karma13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 10:53 PM
    90s song by female singer
    Im trying to find a song that I'm pretty sure is from the 90s. Its well known song by a female singer. In the music video she begins to disappear and all you can see are her clothes as she is singing into a mic that's on a stand. Its an up beat song. Please help its driving me crazy

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of a children's song or singer from the 80s or 90s [ 1 Answers ]

So I have this song stuck in my head from when I was little and I have no idea what cassette it was on or who sang it. I know for sure it was a woman singing it. The lyrics went "Riding in my car, looking out the window tell me what you see out threre. Houses and cars and cuckoo clocks." That's all...

A female singer singing a country song with lalalalalala [ 1 Answers ]

All I could catch it was " all you are holding on is slipping, and you sing la la la la la la"

90s house song female singing how does it feel [ 0 Answers ]

I think the name of the artist is the dons

Whistle song british female singer [ 3 Answers ]

The lyrics go something like - you know when you *tweet* *tweet* you get the best of me and when you *tweet* *tweet*... Light fluffy song - the tweets are the whistles... just heard it - have spent the last two hours on YouTube and itunes... please help!

Country song, female singer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings a country song that goes: "cause i've been 'fraid of changin' cause I lived my life around you.....children get older.....I'm gettin' older too...." I need singer and name of the song. It's a female singer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.