Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Graulor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 07:50 PM
    A cartoon series about a boy that travels to another world at night, edvard Grieg
    I have been searching for this series that were shown on the Swedish telivision mid 90's. it's a about a boy that travels to another world. On something that flies and the show starts and ends with "Edvard Grieg-Morning Mood". Im not quite sure if he goes at night or in the morning. I really like to see if there's someone that knows about this.
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 21, 2014, 06:30 AM
    The Mézga Family (1969) ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon about a boy who is king of a world under his bed [ 2 Answers ]

What's the name of a cartoon about a boy who finds a whole new world under his bed. He's king of the whole place -- I think the name of the kingdom is "under". His dog can talk there. It was on the disney channel only a few years ago. (and probably still playing on some channel somewhere).

Searching for a movie where a Real boy gets a car and with it travels into a cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Searching for a movie where a Real boy about 10-12 I think gets a car and with it travels into a cartoon and from there the movie becomes animated.In the end I think they said it all was a dream but I'm not sure

Cartoon movie about a boy named Nikko who travels into his dreams on his bed [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a cartoon movie that was about a boy named Nikko(?) who travels into his dreams by riding on his bed. He meets a girl in a ballerina dress(?) and she turns out to be the princess of his dream world. They play with a trainset in the king's playroom. The King tells Nikko...

Boy travels through flower [ 2 Answers ]

I would reallly like some help finding the name of this movie. It starts with a little boy being told to go outside and play, but he gets bored. He wanders around outside where there is a fountain and then ends up following a music note into a flower. Any help would be appreciated.

A movie about a boy that travels to another world after falling in a pool [ 2 Answers ]

When I was about five years old, I saw a fantasy movie about a boy that traveled to an alternate world after falling into a pool. I'm sure you're wondering how those events took place... he was often bullied and I remember that these boys were trying to get him to cross something very narrow across...

View more questions Search