Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    02281976 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 05:35 PM
    Dog bleeding from mouth and spots on belly like blood coming to surface
    She is 10 years old neutered Pomerania she has blood coming from her mouth and an awful smell in her mouth and there are spots all over her belly that look like the blood has come to the surface
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Nov 11, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Whenever there is bleeding you need to get her to a vet.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Nov 11, 2013, 06:31 PM
    She needs to see a vet sooner rather than later, there is no way to diagnose on line, but it may be a blood problem that has resulted from an underlying disease process. In any case she needs to see a vet.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2013, 07:54 PM
    This is extremely serious. What you are seeing is petechia, which is often seen when dogs have clotting issues. Blood coming from the mouth is also a sign. Your dog may have gotten into something (like rat bait, etc) that is causing this.
    This is SERIOUS. Your dog needs to see a vet NOW. Not later, now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Dog is bleeding from his mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My dog had three seizures yesterday and he bled about out of his mouth. He had two in the middle of the night and bled both times, it was not a tremendous amount of blood (good amount). However, yesterday when I came home from work there was a large pool of blood on the floor. He has an...

What to do when my dog won't eat or drink water,and is bleeding from her mouth? [ 22 Answers ]

What should I do if she's bleeding from her mouth?

My cat has mucas and blood coming from his nose and mouth and having trouble breathi [ 1 Answers ]

My male at was missing 3 days. We have had temps below freezing. He came home having trouble breathing and now has blood and mucas coming from his nose along with a bad odor. His breathing seems to be getting worse. How can I get him through the night?

View more questions Search