Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    200000Katie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 03:52 PM
    Neck pain
    I slept wrong on my neck about 3 days ago. A lump formed and it hurts to touch. When I move my neck it feels stiff and it hurts. What should I do?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 12, 2013, 09:41 AM
    I have a feeling that the sleeping on the neck and lump aren't related. Regardless the lump needs to be looked at.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 19, 2013, 10:44 AM
    I agree that 'sleeping on your neck wrong' is not related to a lump that hurts.
    You don't say exactly where on your neck, or the size of the lump, but there are plenty of lymph nodes around the neck and jaw.
    Lymph nodes enlarge in response to infection. Common infections might be in teeth or ears, or something like mono or related diseases. So you need a doctor.
    This is just an example, not a diagnosis, to get you to go to a clinic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arm neck back pain, chest pain takes effort to swallow and unintentional weight loss [ 3 Answers ]

Arm neck back pain, chest pain takes effort to swallow and unintentional weight loss Is this GERD or something else?

Pain in the neck [ 1 Answers ]

Having a lot of pain in the neck, pain around the ears,a lot of pain in the jaw mucles, Pain in the scalp, around the eyes and cheeks. I am now feeling the back of the head numb as well. Please let me know why.

Neck Pain [ 1 Answers ]

My neck began to make clicking noises last year and became painful eventually. How should one go about treating "knots" in the shoulder blade that are creating an extremely painful neck? About two years ago I went flying over my bike handle bars and hurt my shoulder and crashed my chin into the...

Neck pain [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago, I as to what I should do about my neck pain. Since then I've gone to a physical therapist (twice a week) and though the pain has lessened and the muscles loosened, there still pain present. I'm thinking of telling my doctor to refer me to an orthpedic surgeon. Can you guys...

View more questions Search