Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2013, 01:50 PM
    Infection related question please help
    Hi I'm 17 years old and I feel discomfort durning sex I have recently found out that I have been suffering from bacterial vaginosis and I am currently Balance activ BV gel and I'm just wondering when it clears up would I stop feeling uncomfortable and sore during sex?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 11, 2013, 03:11 PM
    Probably. As well make sure you're well lubricated. Chaffing is not something you want during sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Infection related question please help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, So I've been having unpleasant discharge for a while now. At the start I taught it was normal but now its happening more and more its kind of different colours but its normally a whitish and sometimes dark colours and its an unpleasant smell I tried a cream and it went away for a while but now...

Physics related question [ 0 Answers ]

Hi this is mahesh I have completed my graduation(B.Sc M.P.Cs) with 79.05% and wrote the PG in PHYSICS entrance then I got the rank 499 in osmania university hyderabad could you tell me which college I will got and which course gives the best future and carer opportunities plzzzzzzzzzz

Immigration related question [ 1 Answers ]

I am on a work visa from past 1 year(L1B). I was given a ticket for Misdemeanor 10 months ago (in San francisco,CA)and was asked to attend a Training program (FOPP) in lieu of prosecution. (Note: I was NOT taken to court as this was my very first offense that led me in contact with criminal ...

View more questions Search