Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2013, 01:31 PM
    Student grants help
    Hi I'm looking to apply for a college in dublin ireland and the fee is 2500 , the uniform is 280 and the knife sets are 180... my mam and dad get over the income amount but I was wondering if there was any grants I could apply for? Any help will be great thanks x
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 11, 2013, 01:58 PM
    You need to ask the college for this information.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 11, 2013, 02:41 PM
    Aside from asking the school, you go online and look for unusual scholarships, which might be for people from a certain town, or who have a certain last name, or whose parent was a veteran of a particular squadron, or for tall redheads who like eminem and want to be chefs... some of them are very weird and not very well known. It's a lot of searching.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If I'm going to school and I have limited income do I qualify for student grants? [ 6 Answers ]

If I'm going to school do I qualify for a grant of some kind being my income is very limited?

Can convicted felons get Student Aide/Grants? [ 6 Answers ]

Can a convicted Felon get Financial Aide or Student Loans?

Free Student Grants for convcted felons [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 33 year old mother who was unjustly charged with child abuse. I was sentenced to prison after a technicality. I signed up for the work release program and resently finished my sentence in July 29,2008. I would like to know if I can sign up for a pel grant or some type of free financial help...

Student Grants [ 2 Answers ]

How do I apply for Student grants without buying the grant kits or paying to sign up for them.I've paid for these kits and they never come through.

Can you get student grants while on probation? [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is 20 years old a single parent and wants to go to college. She was told that she can't get federal grants or financial aid because she is on probation. Does anyone know if this is true? Any info would be helpful!

View more questions Search