Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildflower6969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 01:19 PM
    How long does alcohol stay in your BLOOD test
    I have cirrosis of the liver and am fighting it badly my dr wants me to not drink at all and I certainly have slowed down however not stopped and he sais hell be testing me I drink approx 2-4 mixed tall whisky drinks a night if I drank 2 drinks before 2p on mon and may get urine or blood tested on wed at 2p what's the chance of it showing up in either and is there a huge difference between blood and urine tests
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 11, 2013, 01:58 PM
    Yup. The test they'll use is called a ETG. It will test between 60-80hrs previous.

So... you realize that cirrosis of the liver is essentially scaring of the liver tissue. Causing it to not function right. Causing a unnaturally early death. So every drink you have is a nail in your coffin.

Why are you so insistent on committing suicide?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does alcohol stay in urine test [ 2 Answers ]

I had my last drink on Tuesday 1 am and tested on Thursday at 2 pm will it still in my system What the different between the EtG test and the other urine test and how do I know which one I got

How long does alcohol stay in your system for a ua test [ 1 Answers ]

I got drunk Saturday night and stopped drinking about 1:00 a.m. I had a ua test on Wednesday about 4:00 p.m. for probation. I drank heavy amounts of water the following days and cleaned out my bladder. Will I pass my UA for alcohol?

How long does alcohol stay in your blood? A shrink told me up to four weeks!! [ 0 Answers ]

Is it true that there is an expensive blood test that will show alcohol for up to four weeks after drinking? I am trying to get my nursing license back in PA and this is what I have been told. I am told that the test is sophisticated and expensive and done by only one lab in the country. Is this...

How long does alcohol stay in your system for a urine test.. [ 2 Answers ]

It's not an EtG test and it will have been 40 hours since I last drank when I take the test

How Long Does Alcohol Stay In Urine Test? [ 3 Answers ]

If I drank 32oz of beer at 3:30pm and submitted a urine test the following morning at 10:30am will there be traces of aclohol in my urine?

View more questions Search