Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kcamp99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 10:30 AM
    Batman, Superman, Robin cover
    I saw a comic book on the newsstand in the late 1970s showing a villain subduing Superman with one arm, Batman with the other and Robin with his foot!

The image is burned into my memory. I wish I had bought that comic book but I did not and sadly, have not seen it since.

Any idea what magazine this was? I've looked at all the Word's Finest covers and it was not one of those.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ken C.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 11, 2013, 11:09 AM
    Remember anything of what the villain looked like?
    Kcamp99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 01:16 PM
    I don't remember any of the physical attributes of the villain or even what his face looked like. I do remember that he was somewhat bigger than the super heroes. What I also remember is that I was in awe of anyone (or anything) that could throw around my childhood heroes like rag dolls!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Complete Return of Superman and Doomsday Death of Superman [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 ring binder (superman... It was made for the cards) and it has the complete collection of both the death and return. It even has all the little collector pins and tattoos that came with the cards. How much is this worth?

Superman unamerican [ 36 Answers ]

Superman has resigned but has he left the country? The icon and epitamy of american manhood has resigned. No more will he fight for the american way, which is just as well, as the american way has become assassination of its political enemies, We can expect that the treatment handed out to OBL will...

Batman & Robin [ 3 Answers ]

Batman and Robin go camping in the desert, they set up their two-man Bat shaped tent and crawl into their sleeping bags for a well earned Sleep. Some hours later, Batman wakes his faithful friend. "Robin, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Robin replies, " I see millions...

Batman The Dark Knight; Why did Batman choose. [ 44 Answers ]

OK, Warning: If you have not seen Batman The Dark Knight, then do not read this post! I need some clarification: Batman had a choice of either saving the District Attorney or the woman; why did he save the DA? My guess is that he was "set-up/tricked" by someone (the mayor?) to save the...

Superman [ 3 Answers ]

Superman is at rest in space when he throws an asteroid that has more mass than he does. Which moves more faster, Superman, the asteroid, or both at the same speed.

View more questions Search