Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davinmilss Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 09:09 PM
    Is there a guide to proposal letter writing anywhere?
    Hi, I’m writing a proposal letter to a big publishing company asking if I can use a short story they published. I’ve never really done this before and could use some help. And of course, any tips you can give me would be very helpful!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 09:28 PM
    This wouldn't be a proposal letter. It would be a simple letter asking for permission. Here are two variations that you can combine or adapt in some way for your own purposes --

Sample letter requesting permission to use copyrighted material without a charge

Letter granting permission use copyrighted material

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing a Proposal [ 7 Answers ]

I need help writing a business proposal for a power washing job. I am supposed to give a quote on how much a job might cost. Can any give me an example of a bid proposal letter... Thanks

Writing a proposal [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having no luck in locating a free site to view samples of written proposals. My boss has instructed me to write a proposal to add additional staff to our unit. I understand the concept of what I need to include but I'm unable to find samples of this type of proposal. Majority of what...

Writing a Proposal Concerning a Business [ 2 Answers ]

How Do I Write Proposal To My Boss? I'm a customer Service Manager in a Wholesale company for Imports & Export Religiouse items. My boss asked me to write a proposal. How do I do it? Thanks

Writing a business proposal [ 2 Answers ]

I'm just about starting an advertising agency and I need to know how to write a proposal for my clients

View more questions Search