Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Davinci_Tesla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 04:44 PM
    Shocking or not
    If I encased mercury,salt, and graphite, in glass with a heat filament a exposed it to motion of a constant stream of fast moving ocean water, could energy be achieved?

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with shocking of appliances [ 2 Answers ]

In my kitchen I have a double plug. In plug 1 is my Samsung double door fridge and freezer. In plug 2 I have a multy plug with 3 appliances plugged in - 1 a dishwasher, to a washing machine and 3 a tumble dryer. Sometimes when I open the door of the dishwasher I get a small shock from the inside...

Pool Shocking [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 20 x 40 liner pool. It has a SWG. When the SWG starts to make chlorine (light comes on) you can feel a mild electrical shock while standing in the pool and touching the wet concrete. I am getting a voltage reading of 3.2 volts. I can cut the SWG breaker off and voltage goes to zero. ...

Brown water after shocking my well [ 1 Answers ]

I have the same issue, but it's been about week and a half and the water is still a light brown colour. The water was not this bad in colour before I shocked it.

Shocking switchplate [ 59 Answers ]

SCENARIO: A guest was leaving after visiting our pool. He claimed to have "gotten a little jolt" from my mudroom lightswitch. The next day I could not replicate the shock on myself... perhaps he was wet (?)... so I perfromed a series of tests with my digital multimeter. I recorded the results...

Shocking and bizarre treatment, [ 5 Answers ]

Lets see how many ideas you all come up with. Keep in mind all the treatments standardly used have unusual answers. Your cat drank a small amount of antifreeze yesterday. What do I do? My golden is 85 pounds an he eats anything, about an hour ago he knocked over over his biscuit jar witch...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.