Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acmamapajama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 04:18 PM
    Replace old lennox thermostat with honeywell focus pro 5000
    I need to replace an old lennox thermostat with a honeywell focus pro 5000 and not all of the wires match up.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Focus Pro 6000 (TH6110D1021) help. [ 0 Answers ]

I have installed a new controller(old one died)on my reverse cycle airconditioner(APAC Carrier Sundowner S18). I'm in Australia and I think you call these heat pumps? It works fine on cooling. But on heating it will reach set point and cut out. When temperature lowers to restart only the evaperator...

Honeywell Focus Pro 6000 (A/C shuts off) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I have a Honeywell Focus Pro 6000. If I shut down the unit for an extended period (multiple hours) and then turn it back on, it works perfectly. Within an hour, however, the A/C has stopped working. The unit is still humming, but only a moderate amount of "air temperature" air is...

Replace lennox thermostat with new honeywell RTH7400 [ 1 Answers ]

My old thermostat is to be replaced by a newer honeywell programmable RTH7400. The wires on my Lennox are as follows: O,G,Y1,R,L,T- ( jumpered to C ),W1,E. The W1 wire is connected to the old thermostat. Pretty easy here, but the T is not used anymore and the Y1, W1 wires ire throwing me off?...

Wiring a Honeywell Focus Pro 6000 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Heat Pump (about 5 years old) that had a non-programmable White Rodgers thermostat 1F59-11. The configuration of wires for the old thermostat are as follows: C = blue wire G= green wire R = red wire O = orange wire W= white wire Y = yellow wire L = empty B = empty

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.