Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BDHG Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 02:59 PM
    Can you use volleyball shoes for basketball?
    I already have a pair of volleyball shoes, and now that basketball is starting, do you need a different pair of shoes? Thanks!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 03:09 PM
    No, I don't need a different pair of shoes.

You might though...they are different. It depends on how involved you are in each sport. Is it just gym class? Are you turning pro? Do your parents have extra money to buy different shoes?
    BDHG Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 03:11 PM
    So, are basketball shoes better for better for basketball? I am in middle school. Would it be worth it?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 03:20 PM
    Basketball shoes have a different kind of tread on them...it's a flatter shoe with more surface area to help keep you from slipping. If your parents can afford it, and you do it more than just for gym class, then yes, maybe you should get them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If there are 20 shoes,and 10 shoes are selected in random.what is the probability tha [ 0 Answers ]

If there are 20 shoes,and 10 shoes are selected in random.what is the probability that there is no full pair?

Volleyball. [ 1 Answers ]

I play volleyball and I seem to be unconfident.I have been improving so much I actually don't believe it. My question is, what are some mechanics so I can further improve? Also, how do I improve my confidence? Thanks.

Drills for VOlleyball [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Haven't been on here in a while but I'm here for all the help I can gett. My love of life is volleyball(well I love it a lot anyway,)and so I'm here for as many tips as I can get. Anything from setting to serving, but mostly tips on hitting(attacking/spiking), blocking and serving...

View more questions Search