Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat7614 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 11:39 AM
    Boudoir Dolls
    I picked up a couple of doll's a a school sale and I did some research and discovered that they were probably Boudoir dolls. I was wanting to know if someone could tell me anything more about them or recommend someone who would know about these dolls. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Unfullfilled in the boudoir [ 2 Answers ]

I have never done this before, posted on a public forum that is but I feel desperate. My husband and I have been together for 12 years. In the last 8 years our sex life is extremely unfullfilling. When we dated, our sex life was out of this world. I realize that you can't have the sex life you...

Dolls of the 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a toy from the 90's. They were little dolls with a pet and they lived in a flower. It looked like a big petal and it opened with a key. One of the names of the dolls was Lacey and her pet were love birds named lovey and dovey.

Does anyone know anything about a boudoir etching I have by Autry Victor? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a boudoir etching that we picked up at a garage sale some years ago for like twenty bucks. It reminds me of an Icart. It is a Giclee of two women lounging on a sofa with a cat. Signed at lower right by what looks like Autry Victor, showing at upper right "copywrite 1934 by Camila Lucas...

Dolls [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 4 dolls at a yard sale because they are unusual. I have no clue what they are. They are all men dressed extravagantly. It looks like real or fake fur around their hats, some have little bells on their clothes.only their faces and hands are polyresin? Their clothes are really something...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.