Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Qaz007 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 04:22 AM
    I broke up but cant see her suffering and I am also suffering don't know why?
    I had broke up with my partener but now she is crying and regreating a lot which make me sooooo dammn emotional and I even can't concentrate in my exams

She probeby deleted her account or blocked me on Facebook

But she is damm regreating which even brings tears in my eyes

When I am alone my mind is just keep running there and I feel sooooooooo bad for her regrets

If I will patchup again then things will go normal but after some time I will suffer because of her emotinal drama or any thing..

Please suggest me what to do this situation is killing me

I can't see her like this man... :-,(
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 10, 2013, 04:40 AM
    Of course we all hurt when someone we care about is suffering from being dumped. But you will only prolong the suffering if you contact her. In time, you may be able to talk together again, to find out how each other is doing, but only after a LONG time with no contact. That's how it works.

And stop checking her Facebook. She is doing what she has to do. Do you want to make it worse?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rear ended and don't know how much to ask for pain and suffering [ 3 Answers ]

I too was waiting at a red light when I was hit by an SUV. The driver admitted to fault. The car is being repaired. The insurance contacted my mother who is the owner of the car but I was driving. We had no major injuries but are having back pain. Insurance offer to pay medical and $500 to my...

I think I'm suffering with gonorrhea. I don't want them to find out. How will I treat? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I'm suffering with gonorrhea. I don't want them to find out. How will I treat this? I really need your help.

I'm Suffering [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so my boyfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago, he said that he loved me but couldn't be with me because he had nothing to offer to me.. I am in no way an interested person and all I want is for him to love me and be mine.. he says that he doesn't want me out of his life and wants to be...

Suffering from Bulimia [ 0 Answers ]

I have been suffering from Bulimia for about 6 years now. I hate having this diseasae and I have been to treatment for it. I am just curious.. how much this screws up your liver? Or what it does to your liver. Please respond.. I really need to stop.

Can I sue a man that broke into my parents house for pain and suffering? [ 13 Answers ]

Someone broke into my parents home by breaking a window. While cleaning up the mess, my husband cut his wrist on the glass. He tore through the tendon and nerve. He is unable to work and has months of therapy to go through. Is there any way to sue the guy that broke into the house?

View more questions Search