Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tucsonclean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2013, 05:41 PM
    How much should I charge to clean a 2 level 20,000 sqft car dealership ?
    I would need to perform these duties.

Vacuum,moping,wipe desk,empty trash,spot clean windows,dust,

17 offices. 2 customer restrooms, 2 employee restrooms and a locker room.
    Business office: 5 offices and training office.

Customer lounge,kids room, café area. And a show room.

Cleaning computer monitors and cleaning phones is that extra?

I'm in the Arizona area.

I don't want to over bid or under bid.

Any help would be great thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

How much do you charge per sqft [ 1 Answers ]

I need to turn in a few bids for janitorial buildings and a hospital and I am not sure what the price per sqft is in the Dallas area. All my life I worked in the janitorial business but I been concentrating with nothing but groceries stores and pharmacies but I want to start working with buildings...

How to charge for cleaning a car dealership [ 2 Answers ]

We are being asked to clean a very large car dealership in orange county New York. It needs to be deep cleaned, We are to bring our own equiptment, and cleaners. No waxing of floors just normal things, trash bags, dust, vacuum, 4 bathrooms, waiting area, main glass doors, cobb webbs, showroom...

I am bidding for a construction clean up have 37,000 sg ft, how much do I charge. [ 7 Answers ]

This will be the final cleaning needs vacuum and moping all and dusting shelves.it's in Florida

I am bidding for a construction clean up have 37,000 sg ft, how much do I charge. [ 1 Answers ]

I am bidding for a construction clean up that have 37,000 sq ft. Need vacuum mopping and lots of dusting. How much do I charge?

How to charge for cleaning a car dealership [ 8 Answers ]

My brother and I are starting a commercial cleaning business and there is a car dealership that is wanting us to drop by with what services we provide and what the charges are for the service. We are wanting to know how should we calculate the charges? Any help will be appreciated. Thank...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.