Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniela2727 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2013, 03:30 PM
    Ban from america
    My name is Daniela I am asking a question about my daughter's father he entered United States in 2000 was arrested on drug charged when he got arrested he was using false identification while in prision he continued using that name and never gave his real information when released he was put on parole for 6 years this was in 2007 that's when I met him when I met him he was working and staying out of trouble in 2010 he got caught and was deported to his country and was told he was banned for reentering United States is their anything I can do to bring him back
    Is there anyway he can get the ban lifted I here people talk about after ten years then can apply for something to reenter can that apply to him to? Even though he has a 5 yr. old daughter does that count for anything.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2013, 04:47 PM
    With current regulations he will have a very hard time getting back. He has too many isues-drugs, false ID etc. Having a child means little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just ban everything [ 32 Answers ]

Since all our country's other problems are solved, the Obama administration may push for an outright ban on cell phone use while driving, hands-free or not. Cell phones can obviously be a distraction, Transportation Secretary LaHood said hands-free devices are a "cognitive distraction." If we're...

View more questions Search