Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laseca28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Brown Spotting
    My husband and I have been trying to achieve pregnancy for almost one year now. Last month I spotted pink on the first day then brown the following two days one day before my period was due. Could this be implantation bleeding? Then I spotted pink again around days 15 and 16. I don't know what is going on with me. Could I be pregnant or am I getting my hopes up again? Please help me!!
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 30, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Have you taken a pregnancy test? Light spotting in place of a regular period can be a sign of pregnancy.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Yes I agree with automansgirl, the best way to find out is to take an hpt, and we'll go from there.
    zelda Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Laseca28
    My husband and I have been trying to achieve pregnancy for almost one year now. Last month I spotted pink on the first day then brown the following two days one day before my period was due. Could this be implantation bleeding? Then I spotted pink again around days 15 and 16. I don't know what is going on with me. Could I be pregnant or am I getting my hopes up again?? Please help me!!!
    If originally your period is a full one then this could be implantation bleeding because you can spot early on in pregnancy just keep an eye out for fevers or sever bleeding

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Spotting [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new and I need help from all of you. Im a 23 yrs old girl, I have very irregular period each month, in one month I could get my period on the 5th, and the next month on the 19th and usually my period only lasts for 3-4 days. Im not sexually active. I've been having brown spotting for the...

Brown spotting [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm a newbie. My periods are fairly irregular and was due my last around 23/01/2006. On the 26/01/2006 I had brown spotting very light and no red flow at all which lasted for 9 days! I visited my GP on 7/02/2006 and he told me to get a blood test done the following day to check my hormone...

Brown spotting [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 3 days I have been having a brown discharge with a little blood. I already had a normal period on Jan 10th. My tubes are tied what should I do?

Brown spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I have brown spotting and I had my period last week.. what may this be caused from?

Brown spotting [ 0 Answers ]

I ovulated on Sept. 17th now its Sept. 23rd I'm having a little bit of spotting. Mostly noted after you urinate I'm do for my period on Sept 30th does this mean anything we have been trying for 2 months

View more questions Search